WOULD YOU LOVE TO ADD A NEW, EXCITING CLASS TO YOUR TIMETABLE?
On Broadway® Dance Fitness training days with Katy Robinson
- Are you already a fab dance/fitness instructor but want to know how to make your classes more of a SUCCESS?
- Would you love to have postcode exclusivity and not worry about the competition?
- Would you love all your marketing and choreography done for you?
- Do you love songs from popular Broadway and West End musicals?
- Are you passionate about helping women feel more confident and find something they LOVE doing as a form of fitness??
- Would you love to add On Broadway® Dance Fitness to your already existing timetable?
Our On Broadway® Dance Fitness training days provide you with everything you need to know to run a successful business in the dance fitness industry. You will receive a masterclass from Katy Robinson, creator of On Broadway® Dance Fitness. Learn tried and tested choreography, teaching skills, marketing (and more) which is all guaranteed to work! Whether you decide to become an On Broadway® Dance Fitness instructor or not, you will leave with bundles of valuable tips and skills to help improve your current classes.
If you would you like the opportunity to become a fab On Broadway® Dance Fitness instructor and help the ladies of your local area reveal their inner showgirl then click on the green button below to book your On Broadway® Dance Fitness training day.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT £225+VAT
(SAVE £70 IF YOU BOOK BY 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO ANY EVENT)
UPCOMING ON BROADWAY® DANCE FITNESS TRAINING DAYS:
- 16th February 2020 10am -5.30pm (book by 2nd Feb for early bird discount)
- 19th April 2020 10am -5.30pm (book by 5th April for early bird discount)
- 12th July 2020 10am -5.30pm (book by 28th June for early bird discount)
- 27th September 2020 10am -5.30pm (book by 13th Sept for early bird discount)
All training days will take place in Sheffield at the On Broadway® Dance Fitness Studio.
THE ON BROADWAY® DANCE FITNESS TRAINING DAY IS FOR PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU WHO ARE:
- already teaching dance/fitness in the community (or wanting to start), but want to know how to make their current classes more of a success
- would love not to worry about the competition in their area or worry about their clients going elsewhere
- struggle to know what to do or what to write in terms of getting their marketing right
- don’t have the time, inclination or knowledge to choreograph their own routines or how to break down complex choreography
- are passionate about helping women in their local area feel more confident and find something they love doing as a form of fitness
- love all the Broadway and West End shows and have a passion for all things jazz hands
- are considering adding On Broadway® Dance Fitness to their existing timetable of community dance fitness classes
AT YOUR ON BROADWAY® DANCE FITNESS TRAINING DAY YOU WILL DISCOVER HOW TO:
- make your current classes even more successful even if you’ve tried lots of different things before
- easily get more clients for your current classes, who turn up consistently, even if you don’t know where to start in terms of marketing
- no longer worry about the competition in your area by teaching a new class that is new and unique to your area and exclusive to only you
- take the pressure off and breathe a sigh of relief, safe in the knowledge that 90% of the work is done for you and has all been tried and tested and guaranteed to work
- give yourself some quality time back and be confident that the marketing is guaranteed to consistently attract the right kind of clients
- reveal your inner show girl and have fun in your business with fabulous On Broadway show style choreography, that is all done for you including how to break it down, guaranteed to get your clients and you dancing like no one is watching, even if you don’t have much experience teaching dance fitness classes previously
- enable the women of your local area feel more confident, find something they love doing as a form of fitness, in a safe non judgemental atmosphere with like minded women
- have a fun, successful business teaching On Broadway® Dance Fitness classes
AT YOUR ON BROADWAY® DANCE FITNESS TRAINING DAY I WILL:
- show you how to have fun in your business without it feeling ‘too hard’
- provide you with ‘done for you’ On Broadway® Dance Fitness choreography and the breakdown of the routines to save you time and gives you the confidence that what you are teaching is fun and it works
- help build your confidence to be able to charge what you want for your current and future classes (not what you think you ought to)
- knowing you are the only one in your area offering the opportunity therefore not having to worry about competition
- how to confidently work with the type of client you actually enjoy working with, rather than having to teach lots of different classes and saying yes to everying, allowing you to focus on what you love
- provide you with ‘done for you’ marketing to save time and get quick and guaranteed results
- help reduce the feeling of overwhelm and enable you to have some time for yourself and your family whilst teaching classes and running a business that is fun and easy
Here’s what my clients are saying
Rosie is one of my current On Broadway® Dance Fitness licensees, who has been helping women of the Leicester and Nottingham area how to reveal their inner show girl since 2017. Take a listen to her journey and experience so far.
Zoe is one of our current ‘On Broadway’® Dance Fitness licensees helping women in West Yorkshire reveal their inner showgirls and dance like no one is watching. Zoe made the decision to become an ‘On Broadway’® Dance Fitness licensee after attending one of our training days in August 2019. Take a listen to her feedback on our ‘On Broadway’® Dance Fitness training day and hear about her journey so far.
What is On Broadway® Dance Fitness?
At On Broadway® Dance Fitness we believe every woman deserves to find something they love doing and look forward to coming to in order to get fit. Finding something fun to do for our fitness is so important not only for our physical health but for our mental wellbeing. We believe that every woman deserves to have some ‘selfish’ time to themselves each week and escapism from whatever is going on in their everyday life and a chance to put themselves first for a change. We provide a space where they can achieve all this and where they can grow in confidence and mix with other women just like them without fear of judgement of others and leave with a smile on their faces feeling better about themselves and life in general than when they did when they arrived.
We use top hats, feather boas, canes and songs from all the popular Broadway & West End shows, in local community venues that offer safe, non-judgemental classes for women of all ages, shapes, sizes and those that think they have two left feet and lack co-ordination. In our On Broadway ® Dance Fitness classes there is no right or wrong and ‘accidental solos’ are encouraged, what happens in our classes stays is in our classes! At our On Broadway® Dance Fitness classed we believe every woman deserves the chance to ‘dance like no one is watching’ and ‘reveal their inner show girl’.
Here are a few examples of our On Broadway Dance Fitness classes in action
Don’t Rain on my Parade
Dead Ringer for Love
Bat out of Hell The Musical
One Night Only
© 2015 by Katy Robinson® Fitness Fusion Ltd. All rights reserved.
'On Broadway'® is a trademark of Katy Robinson® Fitness Fusion Ltd
Company Registered Address: 3 South Court, Dore Road, Dore, Sheffield, S17 3PN